As per indications received in last few days... we can find the following threats.
1. Important Installations at Marine Drive, Mumbai are having some security / safety related threats (terrorism / disaster / fire), public buildings may be possible target like hotels and hospitals etc. There is a need to keep authorities of this region at alert to tackle some unfavorable situation. Dt. 05/02/2009
2. Cinema Theaters / Malls specially in Metros are again having threats related to terrorism. Dt. 04/02/2009
3. NE States Capitals specially Agartala is needs to be put at high alert for next fortnight period to prevent terror attacks. Dt. 04/02/2009
1. As per our indications of major Naxal attack on 24/01/2009, there occurs a big attack on security forces in Maharashtra where 15 security personnels died.
Saturday, January 24, 2009Naxal Groups may target Jagdalpur & adjoining Regions. Dt. 24/01/2009
HT Nagpur, February 01, 2009
Suspected Naxalites gunned down a team of 15 policemen, including a sub inspector in a thickly forested area near the Maharashtra-Chhattisgarh border, 300 km from Nagpur on Sunday morning.
2. Our anticipation of Volcanic activities in Japan within next 3 months comes true as there occurs an volcanic eruption near Tokyo Japan on 01/02/2009.
Friday, October 31, 2008Terrorism threat in Japan in next 2-3 months (Underground Railways / Railway Stations are more vulnerable targets) . Some Natural Disasters of high level (E' Quacks / Volcanic) are going to struck Japan Region in this period. Dt. 31/10/2008
Japanese volcano Mount Asama eruptsguardian.co.uk, Monday 2 February 2009 14.40 GMT
Mount Asama, one of Japan's most active volcano, spewed ash and smoke up to 2,000 metres into the air in an eruption early today.
The 2,568-metre volcano sent chunks of rock hurtling as far as 1km away, Japan's meteorological agency said. No damage or injuries were reported.
The town of Karuizawa was blanketed in a fine layer of powder, while light clouds of ash reached Tokyo, 90 miles away.With Regards,